1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Generally Confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Cloud, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Cloud

So up until recently, I've identified as gay. I've been attracted to guys and that sort of stuff and so I though "Hey, I guess I must be gay." But recently, I started having feelings for a girl who I am very good friends with. We've exchanged friendly hugs and kisses (my friends and I are very close) and it feels different with her compared to the rest of my friends. And, as you can see, this means I have to completely rethink my orientation. For now, I have settled with Pansexual, because this is what I see as fitting me best right now. However, I am still very confused. If anyone has any advice/stories they would like to share, it would be much appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

2. Ryujin

Sorry if I didn't pick up on it, but which aspect of it are you most confused about?

3. Cloud

Just about what my orientation is.

4. elliot96

I think you can be whatever feels right in that moment, and it doesn't matter if you change your mind along the way. I used to be gay too and it can be hard when you start to question something that you thought was already decided. Best of luck x

5. Imagery

Imagery Guest

It isn't about your overall attraction, it is about who you fall in love with. Why should you need to rethink your orientation? Just because you like one girl, doesn't mean you like them all. I say follow your heart and leave the labels to the soup cans.