1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The thirst is real...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rainbows~Exist, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Rainbows~Exist

Basically I've been extremely *ahem* uhhh 'horny' this past week?
    I really don't know why and if I'm being perfectly honest it's really starting to annoy me now. Anyone have any suggestions on how to at least calm this down?

2. Adam1969

Hell yah its real. I'd say if you don't want to wank, find someone. Otherwise a long sweaty walk, run, swim or pushing some weights helps me! Good luck!

3. shinji

shinji Guest

Physical stress (cardio, fitness, running). Clean the house maybe?

4. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tumblr and one free day

5. Adam1969

I find that vigorous exercise that really gets the heart pumping for at least 45 minutes gives me a hell of an endorphin high. In lay speak it kind of drains and exhausts me and lets my mind "reset" itself. (Not actually talkin about sex here but that does in fact work as well.) :icon_redf :eusa_doh: Fact is, aerobic exercise does release endorphins that kill pain and increase happiness. Its a win win! If your house is a big enough mess to give you that kind of exercise than go for it! Also, if it takes that long to clean you house, you'd better do it as you wont get visitors until you do! :roflmao: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

#5 Adam1969, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014