1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I blow my straight friend?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheGermanAshton, Dec 6, 2014.

1. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so this is something I've been debating for a while now, and I wanted to see what you guys thought.

I have a friend that I'm not "great" friends with, but we are pretty cool and like to hand out on occasion. So a while ago I went over to his house after school (I'm 18 and in my final year, same with him) and stayed the night and played CSGO on his PC all night. Now, I'm bisexual but lean more towards guys. Anyway, so we were going to sleep (him on top bunk, me on the bottom) and I was like "So, have you got a BJ from a girl yet?" And he was like "Nooo, but I wish I could get one" I did not say anything for a while and then I said about 5 mins later "You know, what would you think if a straight guy gave someone a blow job?" and he said "I wouldn't do it, but I might take one." and I never said anything after that and we went to bed. I wanted to ask "Do you want one?" so bad, but I was scared to death of rejection/him saying no. I feel like he was pretty much saying "If you offered me one, I would take it, but don't expect anything back from me..." but I just couldn't be sure, and I chickened out...

It's been a few months after that, and I'm going over to his house this weekend, and I'm really wanting to blow him. He's so beautiful. I can't describe it... But should I try and ask him? If he says no and it destroys the friendship I'm not too worried, but it would be disappointing. I'm also worried that he would tell his parents/friends about it. If he said no, do you think he would tell anyone, or just be quiet about it? Should I ask? Help, anyone?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    And they say only women are sexually fluid .:lol:

Go ahead if he wants it , why not . Just check him out for stds before you blow .

3. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He's a virgin. I don't know how. He is athletic, his skin is bronze from a tan, I just can't *begins to drool*

Oh, also, do you think I could get away with offering a rimjob midway though the BJ? I'm a ass person and his ass is amazing...

4. Burnedcloset

I mean.......if you want to, and he wants it and you don't care about the friendship..........

5. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Well, I do, but my lust seems to take over more than anything, idk why. I mean, he seemed pretty clear by 'I might take one, but I'm not going to give one' It seems like he meant, as I said 'Yeah, blow me, but I'm not blowing you.' I've given a BJ to another friend and he's straight, and it has not affected us at all, I just said I was curious as to what it was like to give one and he let me, and he loved it. Maybe it will be the same with my other friend?

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't think so , you have to ask him if he's okay with it , so I'm not sure .
    :confused:
    I say ask him what he's okay with .

7. Burnedcloset

I ain't got no clue.......where in the hell do you guys on here find curious straight guys,....I thought only straight girls do that shit. Lol xD

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always said guys were just as fluid as girls , guess I was right :lol:
    Men keep it hidden but I haven't met any curious straight girls except one that chased me all over a bar .

9. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Hahaha, maybe I'm just lucky :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 6th Dec 2014 at 11:53 PM ----------

I mean, he has not said that he would take one, as he said 'I MIGHT' but still, I think his meaning was pretty clear...Or I fucking hope so. Anyone got tips on how I should go about asking him? Should I try to talk about girls or something to get him horny first or something?

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Usually I'm the one that gets ask to do stuff like this with people never really had to ask anyone , so I'm not sure how that works .:confused:

11. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Damn you Stocking! You are useless! Useless I say!! Hahaha, jk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Since Stocking can't help me here, anyone have advice on how to ask him to let me blow him? Anyone? I don't want to fuck this up...

12. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys are just as fluid, they're just really REALLY insecure about it sometimes! :lol: I blame that "be manly!" mentality we force on boys. If it wasn't for that I could have dressed as girly as I liked years ago and maybe even already started transitioning when I was younger... *sigh*

As for the topic at hand... Go for it? :lol: I won't tell you things won't get weird between you two cause they might but hey, if he wants you to and you want to I say more power to you! :lol:

13. vroompinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Whew, this is a hot question!
    It sounds like the topic came up kind of in natural conversation the first time...why not casually bring it up again somehow? And then this time, maybe you can do what you wish you had done the first time. Sorry, I'm not sure that that's all too helpful! I want to know how this turns out, though!

14. mangotree

It seems like you've already decided that you're going to do it, you just don't know how and when to ask him.
    I'd say wait until you're in bed again, maybe bring up the previous conversation, or ask him if he's had a bj from a girl since you last saw him, and take it from there.

15. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I definitely will. I'm still just wrapping my mind around if he was sending a "hint" when he said 'I might take one, but I won't give one back' or whatever. Was that just a casual statement, with him not really thinking about what he said? Or was he actually hinting at "We can do it, but I'm not doing anything to you?" Argh! I wish I knew what he meant by this. It would make everything so much easier -_- What do you think? I'm so confused! Lol.

16. robclem21

Ya. Just ask again, but be prepared to be rejected. If he says no then you really are no worse off then you are now. You could even say it in a joking way and then if he jokingly replies yes, then maybe steer the conversation towards "are you serious?".

He may want it, but if he says no case solved and then just leave it where it is now... Seems kinda like no risk to me since you don't seem overly emotionally involved in this guy and a rejection would be because he is straight. Not because he doesn't like you....

17. lukeluvznicki13

Mention it again and see what he says :slight_smile:

18. ChameleonSoul

Just bring up that conversation again and jokingly ask about if he'd get one from a guy. Then, like robclem21 brought up, ask if he's serious. Then if things seem right... well you know what happens next. Be prepared for rejection though. He could have just been kidding or said it out of general horniness.

19. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks everyone. If anyone has more advice or anything just post it here. I will let everyone know how it goes this coming weekend :grin:

20. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people are just more laid back about sex than others. He seemed somewhat open to the conversation, so I don't tihnk he'd immediately rush to his parents or otherwise judge you if you asked. In fact, if he knows you are bi, he might have considered the possiblity you were fishing, but didn't want to ask.

I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with asking him in much the same way you did before. If he says no, just drop it, and that will likely be the end of it.

The only thing to be wary of is... if you do this, and enjoy it... you may end up getting feelings for him, and unless he's deeply closeted and really does like guys -- possible but not likely -- you may end up being really heartbroken. Just try and process that in your mind and see how it feels before you decide for sure what to do.