1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused by girls and im a girl!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sexwax, Dec 7, 2014.

1. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so for the past two years I've been living on an island, its been incredibly hard to date on an island, "straight" girls flirt with me all the time, they like the attention and I've had this problem before, I'm a goodlooking lesbian, my doppledanger is jessica biel, most people think I'm straight because I don't have the physical appearance normal lesbians do, short hair, dress like a dude, etc. I'm just me, tomboyish but me, anyways I've been having this issue over the past couple years, girls show interest or flirt and then stop all of a sudden and then there dating someone shortly after our little "flirt fling" its so often that I just expect it now, up until i started to work on myself, i would even get to hook up with a girl after the flirting but when we sleep with each other the next day they tell me it was all in my head, ive stopped doing that and now im trying to get to know someone before i do anything with them, it always starts good, with flirting, attention, texts, hanging out and taking pictures together, then when i start to show interest they back off completely and then im left rejected, I really want to get it to stop, it even happens with gay girls, so its not just the straight girls acting like that, is it possibly because im goodlooking? I hate to say its all based on looks im not conceited i have a good personality ive been told im talented, i surf, skateboard, snowboard, everything, but i cant help to feel im constantly judged on my looks no matter what i say or do to set it right, I've been single for the past 4 years, I've had flings here and there but for the most part nothing, its really starting to effect my self confidence and self esteem, most of the time girls have used me to make their exes jealous and their exes come back to them becuase of the attention i gave them, anyways i could go on, but im just wondering if theres somehting i can do or something im doing that i can stop so that i can get into a relationship? i really want one, i dont want to deal with the games or anything, I'm pretty selfless and understanding, I'm told by others that Im a catch but i dont feel that way when this stuff constantly happens where im "used" and discarded, any help would be appreciated!! Also, this girl that has been flirting with me lately, wanting to spend time with me alone, etc. has completely stopped, I hooked up with her friend months ago before her and I ever met and I'm thinking maybe she feels insecure about it? that I might have feelings for her still? Idk, but her friend is more popular than she is and more social but that doesnt matter to me at all, I actually like someone who is more introverted, but just wondering if that could be an issue with the new girl? she seems really distant all of a sudden..but has not cancelled the event night or told me not to go but when i said i wasnt going she just replied with "aw, thats too bad" what do you think?