1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catching Feelings

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Grant, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's this lad in my school that I'm crushing on... He always looks at me whenever he's around and holds my eyes when I catch his, smiling. I'm starting to get the vibe that he might be into me but up until recently I thought he was straight. Maybe I'm just building it up in my head, I do tend to do that... I've had shit experiences with crushes before (fucking all boy schools for ya, hot straight lads are everywhere) and I don't want to go down that route again. The route of unrequited feelings. Sucks. But this has been going on since last year and I've only began to acknowledge it recently.

Do you think there could be something there or am I deluding myself?

2. Rainbows~Exist

Strike a conversation! Talk to him, get to know him. Simply looking at each-other isn't really enough to find out if 'something' is there. The eye contact does say something but as you've said you might be building it up in your head. I say talk to him and try and build a friendship up.

3. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's hard to do that: we're in different years and don't do anything extra-curriciular together so I only see him in passing with my friends and him with his. It would be totally random to strike a conversation with him. If the opportunity ever presents itself though I'll certainly try