1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by russr123, Dec 8, 2014.

1. russr123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I keep thinking about committing suicide. I don't want to, but inside I can't cope with all the pain I'm going through. I am having all this pain from being bullied because I'm gay and I just don't have any friends who I can talk to. Just want somebody to understand me. I don't even like my family, I don't feel I can go to them for help. There are all these rumors spreading around the school about me like "_________ sucked _______'s dick" "________ paid for sex" "_________ is a fuc*ing loser" "________ is gay" "________ cut's himself" all of that bull sh*t. I CANT FUC*ING STAND IT.:***::***::***:

#1 russr123, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  2. rainbowdesi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Rumors just add an air of mystery. Who cares about what anyone says?
    What matters the most is what you think of yourself. Tune everyone else out. It is going to be hard but it's completely worth it. If not this, they'll find some thing else to tease/bully you about.. so how many times will you take an extreme measure?

Suicide is a permanent (and absolutely useless) solution for a temporary problem.

You have found us at EC, that's step one. We are all here for you so don't think that you don't have friends. (&&&)

I don't need to see you or even know you to understand what you are going through. One human being to another -- I can feel the pain.

Please hang in there and seek help from people close to you. You are never alone, it just feels that way some times. Stop and let the moment pass and you'll see much clearer.

3. Erick

Why are you thinking of committing suicide because of what's happening in high school>?

High School roughly takes 4 years, that's 4 years of many years. Statistically speaking you are expected to live 72 years, 4/72, roughly 5% of your life, so are you really willing to cut off ~80% of your life because of that 5% you cannot endure? There are always good people out there that care including all of us :slight_smile: I care for your safety so I'm here to say that suicide is not a solution and should never be an option.

Once you leave high-school, you keep in contact with less than 2% of people. High School is just a phase (middle school too). You're only 13 and you're young so don't let these things haunt you forever -- . Things will get better

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Bullying absolutely sucks. Sorry that is happening to you. I was bullied because I was a tall thin boy at 11, so they called me a milquetoast running after me part of the way home. I'm sorry others are hurting you in this way. Build up your strength, you can face this.

You HAVE TO tell your teachers, or administration this is happening. They cant help fix a problem, if they don't know about it, and that is what they are paid for. Get your butt into the schools counselor and tell them what is happening.

Go to your parents for help. You are near the end of the rope I would guess. That is not a position you want to be in. You have so much to look forward to in the future.

So, if people say you're gay, correct them, you are bi-sexual.

5. breathingfree62

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My experience is that the people doing the bullying are probably gay themselves!
    I had people telling me those same kinda things. And I told them they were true!
    You won't be able to change peoples way of thinking so let them believe what they must.
    I also find that if someone is picking on another person they really like them secretly.
    So hang in there young man you are amongst friends here.
    I thought about suicide myself years ago I just told the right person.
    They told me it would get better and they were right!
    It is so much better now.
    Please keep talking to friends and family the right person will be there for you and help you through this rough patch.
    Promise me/us please!
    I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this.

6. David21201

dont... please?
    its honestly not worth it. i ended up in the hospital because of it once.......i (like you) had nobody to talk to. Rumors go around just ignore them. If somebody calls you gay say "Yeah, I am and does it matter no." or "Oh! Thank you for notucing my prefernce!" If they fight, fight back harder.
    Talk to an adult you trust so they know whats going on. We're here for you! (*hug*)

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Choose to live, and when you get to be just a little bit older (honestly it doesn't take much) you will see how incredibly stupid your bullies were. And the more life experience you gain, the stronger you will be in comparison to each struggle.

8. IWICCO

I had lots of rumors started about me in high school about me being gay. My extended family even got in on it! I wasn't bullied but I was totally alienated by my male friends. I then hung out almost exclusively with girls. This only fueled the rumors.

I remember days that I thought why am I putting myself through this. I had NO ONE I could talk to about how I felt as my best friend, or so I thought, turned his back on me. I felt soooo alone.

Then guess what happened?! I pushed through it, I graduated and I went on with my life! I didn't allow the naysayers to think they were going to win. I got through it and here I am 28 years later. I just saw one of my naysayers just two weeks ago working at a restaurant. She looked horrible. Life has not be kind. I found out she is a recovering addict and just got out of jail. She couldn't even look at me.

Lord knows I have my issues and am still working on myself, but I am here! You WILL NOT be able to say the same if you kill yourself! PLEASE DON'T DO IT! I am a father and can't imagine one of my boys doing such a thing. It seems so bleak right now but this to shall pass.

Have you sought out a counselor? Maybe one that specializes in LGBT youth? We will talk to you EVERYDAY if that is what it takes for you to not harm yourself.

Please write back.

9. Manitoban

I'm not sure what services you have available to you but please reach out to a counsellor. When I felt like I had no where else to go I went to my University counsellor. I was scared to talk to them and to be open with somebody. But when I took that leap of faith and walked through the door and let everything go and let someone else hear about what was concerning me. I felt a million times better and would certainly do it again.

Like IWICCO said. No matter what we're here, we'll talk to you. Suicide isn't an option.

10. crazyDepression

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ive been in your shoes but for me , it was the expectation of getting bullied and all the bullshit . If you need someone to talk to. Ill be here for ya:kiss:(*hug*)

11. Fafner

I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through, russr123! Please feel free to message me whenever you need to talk! Like others have pointed out, you have to reach out to someone, a counsellor would be a good idea. Going around with feelings like that on your own is only going to cause you more harm, harm you never deserved in the first place. Also please check out The Trevor Project, they even have a hotline you can call in case things get too bad.

12. IWICCO

Russr123, we would really like to hear from you.

13. IWICCO

We are still hear for you! I am getting concerned.

14. russr123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey IWICCO and everyone else...,

Thanks for being here for me. I am still here living on earth. I have had a vacation from being depressed and have been getting out there. I have made 25 friends (true friends). They are here for me weather they are straight or gay. I took a break from social media gave my phone to to my parents, only used my computer for school work, and now I am so much better(cyber bullying)... Thanks for being here for me. I am no longer thinking about suicide. I am confused about my life currently but I am fine.

-russr123

15. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great to hear. :slight_smile: