1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Courage

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rainbows~Exist, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Rainbows~Exist

Just wanted to ask for any tips on building courage and the nerve to talk to someone. I really want to get to know this guy I like so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Najlen

First off, can I just say that your profile picture is awesome! I am a big fan of Watchmen.

The best advice I can give for talking to people is to just go for it. It's good to have a plan in place for what you will say, if you know of any common interests you could bring up that could be a good idea. Keep in mind the fact that you will most likely have to improvise. I have a friend who has been trying to talk to a guy she wants to be friends with for a year and a half now. They are pretty similar, but she is too shy to start a conversation. She has tried a few times but always ends up walking away. If you can start and continue a conversation, chances are you will talk to him again. Hope this helps!