1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't trust my old best friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by NotSureWhatIam, Dec 11, 2014.

1. NotSureWhatIam

Me and my old best friend are not cool anymore. However, he still depends on my money for our phone bill. I agreed to keep paying that as long as he doesn't shut off my service (he had a way of doing that when he's mad at me). He wants cash, not a check, and doesn't even want to sign a recipt. Are there ways to track that sort of transaction legally for my protection whilst not requiring his cooperation?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I think the easiest would be to cancel the service, and get your own connection, regardless of whether he depends on your money or not. In some ways, you have to ask yourself what's best for you. It doesn't sound like it that the current situation is the best one. :slight_smile:

3. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's easier just to go to WalMart (or a similar store wherever you are) and buy a prepaid phone and phone card. You can get them very a ridiculously low price and then you wouldn't be "under the control" of your ex.