1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hooked Up With A Guy..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Magz, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Magz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I hooked up with a guy I met online-- we follow each other on instagram and all that jazz.. have each other on snapchat. (I know it's silly) But even before I hooked up with him I had this huge crush on him.. his pictures and the way he presented himself just made me crazy for him. Anyways we hook up-- but I was super drunk, I don't even remember some of the things that went down. I ended up getting sick at his place and I texted my friend to pick me up because I doubt he wanted to deal with me. (I was suppose to spend the night). Two things, were both not out.. so everything was a big secret. I texted him the next morning, and apologized.. he said it was "Cool, we all have those moments" So I was like.. sweet I still have a chance with the guy... That was two/three weeks ago.. he hasn't responded to a few texts I've sent him. I've sent him a snapchat the he never answered but opened.. so is it safe to say he's not into me? That maybe he actually cared how drunk I was that night? I don't know.. I just can't stop thinking about him. I've never felt this way and it's weird cause' I barely know him.. But I want too. I feel like it was a huge mistake to go to his place after a night of drinking-- and I understand that maybe I was just a one night stand.

Any advice would be much appreciated, I haven't talked to anyone about it.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately, sometimes first impressions do matter; and it would seem this is one of those instances. Take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe in time, he will reach back out to you, but don't hold your breath waiting to see if he does.

3. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It really depends on your confidence level, but I'd straight up talk to him about it, to be honest. I find a lot of problems grow from miscommunication. Maybe while you're waiting for his text, he's waiting for yours, and the longer this stretches out the harder it will be to reestablish a relationship. I would talk it out, but that's just me.

4. Magz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks guys.
    I would talk to him about it-- I just feel stupid sending him another text after he didn't respond to two. Unfortunately I think I scared him off. Just gotta get rid of the "butterflies" feeling he gives me.. somehow, aha.

5. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just putting this out there.. You say his still in the closet, This could have something to do with him not answering you

6. Magz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If that was the case, I think I'd feel better about it because right now I'm blaming myself ahah. I just wish he'd tell me what was up, or I wish I had the balls to just say "Hey, look-- I like you. Do you see us going anywhere? Or no." But I think that might just annoy him.

7. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have to agree. A lot of experience with that! XD

8. shinji

shinji Guest

Maybe, just maybe... Avoid doing something so impersonal as texting, and actually go and have a face to face chat where you properly apologize for your behavior?

I mean, if you feel that this is ever worth it at this point in time.

9. crazyDepression

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think you should meet him face to face and just chat it out , sometimes technology can be a b**** . So yeah , hopefully it all works out for you! (!)

10. Magz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would meet face to face, but its just getting him to actually meet up aha. I don't want to call him-- feel like thats too personal for whatever we are right now.. if that makes sense. I'd invite him to meet up, but again I feel stupid sending him a text that he most likely won't answer.

11. Wildside

Wildside Guest

which to me means, learn from this experience. personally, if my first experience with a guy was to have him barf all over my apartment, it would kind of be over. but don't be discouraged. he was definitely cool about it. now just get back in the game, and the next time try it without alcohol or drugs. it really is a lot better that way. sex is way too good to be only partially present! (&&&)