1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by artist92, Dec 11, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to thank you all for trying to help me out here throughout my depression. This is by no means your fault. The problems have skyrocketed and I dont go a day without hyperventilating and fainting from the stress. I'm going to fix that, and make everyone I know happy. Im scared about how much it will hurt, but I'll just be glad this pathetic life will finally be over. Thanks for the support, and I'll miss you all.

2. WhisperLoom

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm thinking of you, Artist. Though things look bleak now, I promise they do get better.

Please give these folks a call if you need a caring voice to talk to or someone to listen: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255

We love you!

3. Najlen

I'm sorry that you are feeling like this. WhisperLoom is right, though, things do get better.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! (*hug*)Everything that you are facing, and experiencing is only temporary. A permanent solution isn't the answer. Even though things might look pretty difficult at the moment, it does not mean that they will stay that way. You have the power and strength withing you to turn things around and have the life you want to have, and deserve.

I can imagine that facing multiple issues at once, can become quite easily overwhelming. As you said, you are experiencing a very high level of stress, and are hyperventilating. If you can, try to take a step back, and try to seek help, or if you have done so, continue doing so. Asking for help, even if it is just in the form of 'hey, could you listen for a second' counts. Call the Trevor Helpline; try to talk with someone.

Try writing everything out that's on your mind - it doesn't have to make sense. Just write everything out.

You have already done the hard part. You have started reaching out. What are some of the problems that you are facing? (*hug*)

5. WhisperLoom

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Maybe it would help to write out some of your thoughts? What you're going through, right now? Maybe we can brainstorm some alternatives? We're here for you!

6. PositivelyMe

Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope you're doing okay. Remember that there are a lot of people on here who care about you.

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell us please. Or if not us, then someone. You don't need to take on life alone.

Killing yourself just means all those problems go unsolved and everyone who knows you will feel a huge amount of pain.

#7 Argentwing, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  8. crazyDepression

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There is no for sure way to get your problems solved . They are merely guidelines to help yourself to fix it . You can see there are people that are super supportive . IRL you might not get the support but here you do . Please rethink your decision . Even this 14 year old feels that you know what suicide isnt the answer . Its a permanent way to solve a temporary problem and i am going through depression . Reason why i joined this forum and imbso glad i did . Please , we love you! :kiss:(*hug*)

9. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, thanks you guys I really appreciate all the love. I did attempt last night. I always cut, so I figured that I could just slice the wrists open and bleed out so I did. I lost a lot of blood and passed out. But it wasn't enough to die.

10. anonym

anonym Guest

Don't give up. I have nearly done so multiple times but I think I'm coming out the other side of my depression now. Things are by no means great but I'm hoping that one day, my efforts will pay off.

There are many things you can do to help yourself through this difficult time. I would be more than happy to share some of the info I've been given on how to put off attempting self harm and suicide. Just to give you some examples, things like taking a cold shower, exercising, counting back from 1000. Another idea I was given was to make an emergency bag or box containing things that can help you feel better. Things like visual imagery, music or sound recordings, messages from friends, scented items or foods and things you can touch.

11. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I'd take your failed attempt as a clear message:

It's NOT your time to go yet!
    So please, don't just try it again.
    You tried, it didn't work - That HAS to have a meaning.

It's telling you to keep on fighting for a better life, I think. (*hug*)

12. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could do so much more with the remaining 60 or so years ahead of you .. If you would take responsibility for your self and work towards a solution - using professional help if you cannot make it on your own.

Imagine in years ahead how life could be so completely better if you really went for it

13. willycubed28

Artist I have been where you are at. I have been on the verge of killing myself before, and even though what you are going through goes away, it adds to your friends and family suffering. Try talking to a Suicide Prevention Person about it. Call the National Suicide Hotline.That is what I did, and it helped me put things in perspective. I hope everything turns out better for you!!!