1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I meet up with 2 married men that I met on ******? I'm a twink

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by cutietoes, Dec 12, 2014.

1. cutietoes

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Everyone! I'm 19. twinkish I guess, bi and not open atm. I met this 1 guy on ****** that happens to be married and I know there's a lot of freaks on ****** but I finally found someone who isn't as crazy and even gave me his facebook account so I know he's real. They're in their mid 20's and one of them is a flight pilot and the other one is into music theory etc.

I have been talking to the one that is into music theory for around 1 month now. They said they're in an open relationship and they would enjoy a third. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do or how open relationships even work... :/

On the brightside, I am into feet (as might tell by my name) and so is he! (not the flight pilot but the other one)

I'm curious to what you guys would do in this situation because I have never had sex with a guy before or ever been in a relationship w/ a guy.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would still be careful even if u have there FB account doesn't mean anything. They could be rapest and they may have just said they like toes so they can be with u. Idk just go with what your guts telling you.

3. photoguy93

Well....here's the thing. I'm the person who, in the years past, would have said "DO NOT DO THIS! IT IS SO UNSAFE!"
    However, I have realized that life is short and I can't be such a stuck up prude.
    So....be cautious. If your gut tells you these guys are safe, do it. If you are worried, DO NOT.

Meet up with them beforehand. Pick a public place - even if it is the grocery story, pick a spot where you can be around others, in case these guys are really weird. Also, if at all possible, do the deed someplace other than their house. If you could do a hotel or something, do that.

4. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The others already talked about security.

I'm just going to say, if he is married, think well about what you are doing and who you might hurt with this.

5. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Be very careful. Tell someone you trust if you intend to go through with this. Give them all of the details in case something happens.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok, on a practical note, if you haven't had sex before... do you really want to have your first time be with a couple, 7 or 8 years older than you, in a situation where you will be outnumbered and really have no idea what's going on? No matter how nice they may seem, once you're on their turf, with them in control of things... you lose a lot of control and you could end up in a really bad situation.

Of course, this is a decision you have to make for yourself, but to me, the risks would be waaaay too high to make it worthwhile.

7. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Chip, this is a bad idea.

8. Adam1969

What he said!!

9. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you kidding me? No. Just no.

10. crazyDepression

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Im agreeing with Chip but ultimately , the choice is yours

11. lilrocket

It seems like you'd be in a very vulnerable place, like Chip has said. If you really wanted to pursue it, I'd hope you at least met them in a public, safe place on an occasion before anything sexual could happen, where you could discuss things openly and there was no pressure on you. It doesn't sound like a good idea though, honestly..

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This.

13. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seconded.

14. cutietoes

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wasn't expecting these kinds of posts. Maybe I should show pictures or something but I wouldn't want to put them up on the internet. :/

15. LD579

What would showing us pictures accomplish? Regardless of how they look or of how you look, it wouldn't change our opinions, I hope. Ultimately, it's your call to make, but I recommend taking safety precautions if you do go through with it, like letting someone know where you're going and when you expect to be back, and safe sex practices, and so on.

16. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So in other words, you weren't really looking for advice, but to validate a decision you'd already made?

Sorry if the comments you are getting are making you realistically think about the consequences.

Pictures aren't going to do anything; there are plenty of really charming, innocent looking axe murderers. What you really need to do is think about if this is really a smart idea, to meet up with two guys you don't know, for your first sexual experience, at a place where you will have no control.

Sorry, there's really no way to justify this from a safety or sensibility perspective.

17. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not only are there safety issues, there are self respect issues as well. Not to knock threesomes, I am sure people find them satisfying (no experience myself in this regard), but to engage in one as your first time? No emotion, no connection, just being used as a toy by two guys. You might think nothing of it now, but your impressionable at the moment, when you look back later in life, what do you think you will see of yourself at that point?

18. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This, AND:

Even if these guys say they're in open relationships, they're still married. And guys say stuff (i.e. lies) all the time to get sex. (Sorry, guys.) And if this is the case, you'd be messing with somebody else's marriage. = Uncool, & not okay.

The other worry that stands out to me is that this is just the kind of bait some homophobic thugs who wanted to kill a naive young kid or mess him up really bad would throw out there. :frowning2:

But yes- at the VERY least, what OnTheHighway said: Giving your body randomly to a couple of guys may sound like fun now, but meaningless encounters take their toll on your heart and inner being, over time.

Kurt's dad says it way better than I can: :grin: https://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google&tab=w1#/watch?v=zSz9QmuAMcU