1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advantages

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sepina, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't know what to call this topic thing whatever you fucking call it, advantages is what came to my head first, so there. Anyway I was drinking with a couple of friends from work blah de blah all that trash. Last night. <---- that. I was mad. I am mad. I feel like leaving that place and finding another job. I know they were only joking but when I've had a few, I take shit to the heart meaning shit gets serious. I start work in an hour or so and I dont feel like going, in my head I'm like fuck it. I do NOT want to see their faces. Then like I'm dropped off last by some smartass, who asks me if I have a condom? I'm just like "what for" then hes like "Oh um, for me and my girlfriend" surely you have some at home. Do you think I'm dumb? Stupid idiots. NOW I know their true colours. I need support, I'm on the brink of locking myself in the room and sleeping until, until I dont know. "sleeping" lol.

I dont know how to deal with this. there.

2. Gen

Gen

I am a bit confused as to what exactly happened. What I have gathered is that you went out with coworkers who were making snide comments throughout the night and you aren't sure how to move on from the situation and be cordial when you return next week?

3. RainbowMan

It sounds like you're going through a lot with these work mates. Are you out to them?

Sometimes when you're drunk you tend to hear things that aren't there (not like delusional or anything, but perhaps just drawing connections that you might not otherwise draw). Do you think that this could be the case here? Nothing else in your post seems to indicate that these people are biphobic other than perhaps asking if you had a condom at home, which a straight person of your age might be expected to have as well.

When you say that you "know their true colors", what do you mean by that? I think that just asking for a condom, without more context, is something that might be completely normal (and healthy!) for males your age, regardless of sexual orientation.