1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

only black sheep for miles

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lostluvr, Dec 13, 2014.

1. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hey everyone i started an account so that i can finally reach out to others who are going through the same shit i am..its fuking hard enough trying to make a living in this world its even.harder when youre a lesbian and all you see around you is straight couples in love..it really makes me feel like maybe i went wrong sumwhere..makes me feel like im just broken or sumthing and i know its not true but others can agree with me when i say being gay is such a bitch..fuk it seems so much easier to be straight..its obvious right girls are hott guys are horny straight girls are almost never single and if they are its cuz they probly just got out of a really shitty relationship or...idk..maybe they have commitment issues..being gay is hard as hell..most.of.the good.girls are taken and many most are slutty anyway or just curious or.bi..or theyre hibernating at home cuz theyre homebodys..fuk!! im only growing older and hopeless..the only girla ive.met were bi and they used me..im a softy thinkin maybe they liked me but it turns out i guess i wasnt exciting enough or rich enough or hott enough..thats most.girls.tho aint it: once they find sumone "hotter" or "richer" or "better" they leave not even aware of.the hearts they break..out of pain and anger i think i deserve the right to say "girls are all selfish bitches!!!!"...is.there any loyalty left in humanity, like besides for straight people who tie themselves together with kids? i dont see how.i could.ever be like that..i mean if i see true love in my lovers eyes for me im loyal to her and her only regardless of whoever comes along...cuz money dont.mean shit to me..u cant take that shit with u when u die so its worthless...see im the type who wouldnt mind sleeping in the woods bathing in a fukin river eating whatever comes along if i had to but i wouldnt let go...now give that option to any girl ur dating that u care.about whether ur hott or.not and see how many would be like "i dont care i love you and your loves all i need" ....the thing is that i know guys can understand this..guys would.be.up for.it..guys dont.care...a womans love is their strength..but i dont feel anything for a man..i loose my breath when i even think about holding a woman..its fuked up..i feel deprived almost..ive been through alot of.heartache with girls most of.whom i didnt even get to hold.their fukin hand....but those stories are.for another thread i guess..when i let those memories get to me and feel so.fuking alone here in this world i cant ask anyone for advice cuz they wont understand...except maybe a guy but for once id like to talk to another woman struggling with "girl liking girl" issues..i know im not alone so please sumone bring sum warming hope into my life as im reaching out of this dark cold lonely hole...please tell me that im wrong and not all girls are a total heartbreak..any real long term relationships id love to hear you share...if possible from both partners..please tell me that shits real, not just in my head...are there others like me out there? just share your thoughts and opinions i need to hear theres others going thru the same.shit..i kno theres nuthin wrong with me and i do get out but lets face it if there are other "girls who like girls" (i dont think lesbian is too pretty a word) societys got us hiding our true selfs so the chances of finding a decent partner are scarce..theyre probly sticking out shitty hetero relationships just cuz its easier than fighting for who they really are and what they really feel..(im pretty much out to everyone but my parents but they wont.care anyway and id tell them straight up if i met that special girl but i havent yet so....its none of.their business really...) .......anyway, you guys get my drift

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian