1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i look so homo im a bitch wtf?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by joshy the queen, Dec 14, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I upload my cool photos to whatsapp from time to time so my latest one my cousin made a rude comment saying that he should advice me that I'm waking out of being a man i older now I should be more rough serious badass and not this smiley child I look too homo
    My sister said I'm being a bitch these days and she is too diva to stand another diva and a bitch and that im too flamy around boys and I'm steeling her attention and no one looks at her because of me I steel cute guys for myself and that she is too ugly to be looked at anyway ?!
    I just wonder if girls ever felt jealous from a man friend or brother about the guys looks at you not the ugly me
    It only happens between sisters or not?

2. Gender roles are dumb. Just be who you are and don't let other people think what you should be according their standards. I can't help you with your sister problem, never experienced that before.

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow! And I though I my brother and I had issues with one another!

Be yourself, ignore your cousin and sister.