1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I woke up frustrated and started to cry...?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by falcenav, Dec 14, 2014.

1. falcenav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was at a birthday party the other day. The general line of events was eat dinner, screw around, then go bowling. I enjoyed myself and had a good time. I got home around 12:00 AM and went to bed. I woke up, then shortly after my mom told me to tidy my room up to prepare for the cleaning ladies. I did not tidy said room because I did not want people in my room. Thirty minutes later, my mother is frustrated that I didn't do anything. I return the frustration and left to the bathroom where I sat down and started crying. Intensely.

I'm not entirely sure why.

My guesses are:
    1. I was upset because cleaning ladies were coming (I doubt this one caused it)
    2. I was upset because I was with my friends at a party I was invited to (First time I've been invited somewhere in a while...) and I didn't want it to be over
    3. I had fun and acted as myself and I was sad that I had to cover myself back up. I try to act serious at school because everyone considers me to be serious and if I do anything slightly exciting then everyone flips out...it's just a pain.

It could be one or all three and all I'm sure of is that I've procrastinated an essay for 2.5 hours because I'm sad about not being out of the closet. I'm being pushed more and more to come out...

Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed? There was no reason for me to be crying when I did; I just felt sad and frustrated.

2. scouse

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like youve maybe had a lot going on and thats how youve expressed it. Its okay to cry, it can be good even! So long as its not stopping you from day to day stuff I wouldnt worry over it :slight_smile: if the pressure starts getting worse, or your mood is consistently low think about talking to someone supportive like a friend, family or gp. Or us here X

3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Crying is good

maybe a sign there is quite a lot going on right now for you and you are a bit stressed - and maybe a bit depressed?

Maybe you were in a mood slump since you had been on a bit of a high having a good time??

#3 bingostring, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014