1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend wants to stay hangout for Christmas and Newyears but I might be in a shelter

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Dec 14, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I found a family center , I'm not sure on the rules and I'm not sure if they house people there . My friend wants to book a hotel and stay in New York for Christmas until New years .
    I want to go but I don't think if I go to the shelter that they will let me and they might kick me out if I hang out with my friend I want to go with her but I don't know what to do . Plus I'm moving out of my house by then and I'm not sure if I'm going to have a place to stay .
    What do I do I want to go help .:help:

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Friend wants to stay hangout for Christmas and Newyears but I might be in a shelt

I would go for what gets you out of the current situation that you are in. So, if you go to the shelter, they can help you get on your own feet and out of where you are now. Maybe you could go to New York another time once you have established yourself?

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Friend wants to stay hangout for Christmas and Newyears but I might be in a shelt

I think what you said is better but I feel so bad because she's always been asking me to go and kept saying no due to my job and other stuff and I feel sad not going but It will not hurt to not go . But I'm worried I will hurt her feelings she even offered to help me pack and everything I just feel so guilty .:icon_sad: