1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cutting: An Update

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by AsheTheHuman, Dec 15, 2014.

1. AsheTheHuman

I owe a lot to the community here for what they helped me through not too long ago. I don't think it's fair though, that I haven't been able to celebrate all the triumphs I've had until now. My demons were at an all time high, and I had cut all down my legs and arms. I could barely walk. Eventually though, I made my way back up to my parents an told them what'd happen. Then I went to inpatient, and the demons got worse than they've ever been in my life. I was a wreck. But eventually the doctors there made some changes to my medicine, and long story short, my demons have been gone since Thanksgiving. A short update, but I felt that there were people here who really deserved to know what's happened in the time I've been gone. One big hug and thank you to those of you who helped me through it.(*hug*)

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I'm glad you're better :slight_smile:

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Give yourself a huge pat on the back. You've been on an incredibly difficult journey and you had to make some really tough choices to keep yourself well. I remember the thread/s from a few months ago when you had so much going on, but you remained strong and you are back here telling us how things have changed. Well done and good luck on moving forward. :slight_smile: