1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't stand school anymore

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Clancularius, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I go to a very transphobic and homophobic school, which is really annoying. The worst part is that my sexuality has been causing me more anxiety and depression then ever before this year. I do t think I will be transitioning for at least 2 years but if I stayed in school when I transitioned I would most likely get severely bullied. If this continues I may fail 9th grade, does anyone know a alternative way to get my education while being able to potentially transition?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is there online school available in your area? Also, have you tried talking to school officials about your concerns and your plans to transition? They may be able to help you.

3. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

Unfortunately no one knows I'm trans, I have a plan to possibly come out in a month. But I'm not ready to come out to my closest friends and family, definitely not my school:frowning2:

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Online school would be actually be a good idea. I'm planning on leaving my school and going to primavera bc I'm probably not going to pass 9th grade either.