1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a demiboy or trans or just crazy?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by itsbillie, Dec 18, 2014.

1. itsbillie

Hey,
    So I've noticed that I just don't feel like a girl. They feel the opposite gender to me yet
    We are the same gender. Even with the girls I do fit in with (bandom kids) I relate to the guys more and make better friendships with them. I just don't feel like a girl. I am naturally
    More masculine than feminine. Being a girl feels forced to me. Yet it feels like I've always been a boy. It clicks makes sense. But I'm so scared cause like why am I the one going threw this? I tell myself that I'm just crazy and to stuck it up and be a girl. I just don't know anymore. I'm buying a binder after Christmas is done as well as guy clothes. It's just I've never cared about my gender and now its the only thing on my mind. And I watched this video that said normal Cis people don't causally ask if they are trans. I'm just really scared cause I know I already know the answer yet I just brush it off. I'm 16 and when I was younger I never thought about this. I was a normal kid. I just don't understand myself anymore. Do any of you guys relate to this? I think I may have like inner trans phobia with myself if that makes sense. I just can't accept myself now.

2. GrumpyOldLady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I can relate. My parents were feminist enough to teach me that girls could do and be anything they wanted, so I wasn't constantly confronted with my gender at home. It didn't really become an issue until I hit puberty and especially in High School. I actually have to consciously cultivate my feminine side when I want to "pass" as female, it doesn't come naturally at all. I have had friends who are female, but there's always a reservation on my side. I just find it much easier to get along with guys.

I chose to "pass" when I was a teen, because I was attracted to men and being gay or trans was much more difficult back in the day, but I can't say I've been entirely happy with that choice.

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been there at you age, and all I can tell you is that I deeply regret telling myself "you are just crazy". You can't fool yourself on this, no way. You are going to make yourself and everyone around you miserable. Being honest takes courage, but it gives you back your happiness and dignity. You are not a crazy gal, you are just probably a dude who finally sees things for what they are. There is nothing wrong with that, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And it happens everyday and everywhere, so stop wondering if it's "normal".

The feelings seem overwhelming, yet after a while you'll be in control again, and this time for real. Don't give up, kid (*hug*)