1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cousin has put on his Facebook that he's a women and such

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Akira12, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So earlier my grandparents and parents were talking about how my cousin,who is in his 20s and he's happily married to a women, has put in his Facebook profile that he's a women and so on. He's actually has gotten a ton of encouragement and such from friends and his wife's family but my grandparents/parents/ his sisters are all weirded out and wondering if he's messing with ppl or is messed up in the head. I didn't say anything cause I didn't want to deal with all the anger if I did lol. Was wondering to you guys if he's acting or if he's actually a women in a mans body and is just now realizing it and coming to terms with it? He acts just like a women and so on from what I e seen from the few times Ive seen him. Don't see him that often since his wife doesn't like us for reasons unknown but thought if he's going through all that and I'm gay then maybe we could have at the very least a friendship or something maybe. Not sure if I should ask him directly thru fb or leave the subject alone for now what do you all think?

2. David21201

Well personally I'd talk to her*. Perhaps you can even tell her* about yourself.

*idk if this is the preferred pronoun but it seemed more natural to me

3. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    First, like rubix said, probably better to say her Facebook page.

And yeah, I imagine her wife just doesn't like your family in general due to what seems to be a lot of ignorance- but you're trying to understand, so I think they would both be A-Ok with you! Maybe it would be fun to chat!

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. soulcatcher

Talk with your cousin about that.

6. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry if I offended anyone for saying he instead of she. I wore it while I was still a bit shocked over him being a she after all the years I've known her if that makes any sense at all? I don't care one bit about it and I'm happy for her finding herself and everything it was just a bit shocking is all lol besides if I did care about that then that would be hypocritical of me now wouldn't it? So sorry to anyone if I did offend them for anything I said or worded. Thanks for all of the suggestions xD. Now to wait and see if she will answer me or not.