1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A bit confused on this

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Akira12, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So not quite sure where else to post this so if this is the wrong placedt me know. I've finaly come out to myself and feel comfortable with being gay, now the urges that I used to ignore of wanting to wear women's clothing hits me more often. I don't know why but I like the look and everything else compared to male clothes. Saw this one nightie and was absolutley adorable and I wanted it but it's women's. Is this just normal or something for thinking that? Would there be a man out there who would accept me if I chose to wear women's clothes every now and then? It's not like I want to wear them in public but would love to wear them in my house and such. Though the urge to want to be a woman hits sometimes like if I was then I'd be able to date men with no problem but then when I think about it I don't want to be a woman if that makes any sense at all? Finaly get one confusing thing out of the way only for another one to pop in >_>.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well do u think maybe your bigender or a curious cross dresser because from what you're saying that's what it sounds like.

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess curious crossdresser...maybe. Not sure it's all confusing lol. I'll figure it out eventually