1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Hopeless

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Hetalian Child, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Hetalian Child

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi.... I am going through a rather turbulent time right now... earlier this month my boyfriend stopped talking to me, then told me that we should just be friends. He was very kind about all this, until the week after. After asking him what was went wrong in our relationship, he became totally sociopathic and told me that he friendzoned me because I was boring. (He meant that I didn't talk enough, which is because of my social anxiety) he then said that we could get back together if I talked more, but I never got a real answer from him.

He then berated me and told me that I was crazy because of my artificial family. (I've been pretty lonely at school and so i mentally designated friends as siblings or cousins) He also told me that he never told me he never loved me, but liked how i was playing his 'game'. Just a few minutes ago I said goodbye and blocked him.

I know that he won't be a threat to me at school, but we share friends and I often hang out with them. I don't know how I'm going to find someone to give me the stability and security that he did, and I can't flirt. The only guy I like right now is friends with me on facebook, and is in one class with me. I don't know if he has a girlfriend, and I don't know how to approach him when I'm always nervous.

I need to know how to get back into my normal lifestyle when I can't stop thinking about either of them, and how I should treat my ex when we're often together. I have a group of friends to distract me from this, but I don't know what to do for the rest of break while all this has finally ended. How do I stop crying about my ex, when he gave me so much stability and security, which I don't have at home? :help: I can still contact that other guy I like, but what do I say to him? Thank you...

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Try to look for some stability within yourself... its there if you look for it :slight_smile:
    just relax... from what you write, you are a nice person, so you have something to offer... you will find someone compatible who likes you...

You might try to relax a bit amongst others... just be yourself, but say so if someone is doing something that makes you uncomfortable...

I'd say just make yourself a few happy holidays... pamper yourself and have a good time...

you might think about talking to a counselor at school, if thats what you want...

(*hug*)

3. annylane90

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    hey,
    no need to worry or panic, u see ur ex at school , act normal.
    u are growing and changing at ur own pace-
    and as the young lady above me said stability should come from within, if u search for it from someone else u will only find morons like this one, who apparently needs u to entertain him? and talk more? for one, thats quite a childish thing to say -
    and u know that saying- its silly and i hope it makes u laugh, if u push a fart to hard...well u know what happens then- u may poop urself- so looking for something like stability outwards may result in u finding ....for lack of better word- POOP :grin:
    find stability in u, do something that will give u confidence, here are the things i can suggest-
    horse ridding- the ability to control a big animal like that boosts ur confidence
    boxing , kick boxing or any sort of sport of the kind
    yoga- and meditation(yes , u would be surprised how much of a boost u get mentally when u take control over ur mind and body)
    or even dance,
    pick something u r good at and enjoy
    u need to believe in urself and that no one should be the reason for ur happiness but YOU!
    dont worry, it will be ok, it feels like the end of the world at the moment, and i mean it, it will change, ''it doesnt rain for ever, so just wait the storm out , the sunshine is near''

huge hugs sent ur way :grin: