1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I flirt?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sam2, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    probably sounds like a dumb question, but I'm honestly puzzled when it comes to this. When I have gotten laid. we were usually both F##### up. and it isn't hard to "whoo" someone when they are gone, just like its not hard to find your confidence when you know you won't remember the next morning. but not drinking or anything anymore, means I'm on my own. and I've found that flirting is something I'm terrible at. I'm awkward, so that plays into it. but honestly when I'm around a guy I like, I always draw a blank and when I do flirt, its kind of pathetic. is this just something I will get better at with practice? or what? it pisses me off, because I'm almost 20, and talk to guys I like, as if I were still in 7th grade. any advice?

2. Rainbows~Exist

Flirting isn't essentially promiscuous talk you know... Just talk, show interest in what the person is saying. Ask questions. If they think you have an interest then they'll want to get to know you as well. Flirting doesn't mean being slutty (Unless you want to get someone into bed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) it can be just a genuine conversation.

P.S. it doesn't hurt to add the occasional compliment or witty joke :wink:

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I woukd mirror Dr.Rorschach said. Show an interest in the person. Make it obvious that you find them intriguing. But know when they're getting annoyed so you don't scare them off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.