1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heart broken need advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kenethtes, Dec 30, 2014.

1. kenethtes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This will sound stupid.but i need to tell this to get a relief.
    ok i accepted my self few yrs ago and i live in a very conservative environment.i hav never being with another man.anyway i have being having these feelings for a guy.

i dont know whether he is gay or not,but he is single.anyway i fallen in to him at 1st sight.these feelings i have for him are not purely sexual,it goes more beyond tht.
    i have never felt it to anybody like tht before.i saw my future in him.

it has been more than 3 yrs now.my feelings for him not changed a bit.but i controlled it.because being gay is not an option in the place i live in.so this guy has sent me a frnd request in fb 6months ago.i got so happy.i liked most of his posts(though he had very few posts)but he didnt do same for me.

I met him at work,he is few yrs senior to me.he talked with me.but i dont think i talked with him well.because i got scared.anyway he was very nice to me.

Anyway now i dont meet him .he is working in a different place now.i cud see him online in fb.but never chat.i had lot of dreams for him.anyway now i feel like i have to wake up from my dream.he was my whole world.feel so sad.and exhausted.i feel so stupid.i dont hav anybody in here to say how i feel and get advice.so any comment appreciated. :confused:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have a saying in English - "building castles in the air" - and it sort of sounds like you did that. Where this guy wasn't just a friendly co-worker...or even a friend...but the first step in a clandestine romance where such things are perhaps all you can hope for.

There's nothing wrong with building castles in the air so long as you know that's what they are. The problem comes when you start moving your things into the castle....and you see they all plummet towards the ground. :slight_smile:

I'm sorry this didn't end up being what you hoped.

Lex

3. kenethtes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thnk you for the advice