1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

get out or stay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by pantyminnesota, Dec 31, 2014.

1. pantyminnesota

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I recently had a seperation between my self and wife of 9 years. She wants to work things out and i love her very much. but i don't know if i want to go back. it is my fault for the argument and her feeling the way she does. i have never cheated on herbut have always had a wandering eye and she cannot get past that . now that we are seperated I'm wanting to explore my sexuality towards men now . i have a great sexual life with heran I've always loved the female body. I'm confused. should i stay or should i move on?

2. Seige

Im not really qualified to help here, but I can try :slight_smile: Have you told her how you feel? If you were together for so long it might be best to communicate how you feel with her.

3. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Well, I just separated from my wife, because I can't be who I want to be. The process I went through sucked and was shitty. I basically kept everything bottled up for 15 years or so, decided I wanted out, started planning for it, and then the pressure of trying to do all that broke my resolve. I could no longer keep it secret that I wanted out. Told her on her birthday, and moved into a hotel that day.

What we should have been doing was talking about the issues, and coming to a mutual understanding of the situation, and finding a path that blah, blah, blah... Every situation is different. I've had so many issues I haven't dealt with all my life that hurting someone else's feelings wasn't important to my survival. Anyway, that's me...

If you love this woman, put the effort in to curb you desire to explore. I would talk with your wife, get in therapy or marriage counseling. If you want to keep her and your marriage you will discuss all this before you commit yourself to exploring your sexuality.