1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Draterz, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Draterz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a gay guy who is 16 I'm not out to my family or anybody around here except my boyfriend Joey. Yesterday we decided that it was time we wanted to have sex but he told me that I may be shocked so I was quite confused anyway so it turns out Joey is transgender he is biologically born as a girl and still has a vagina etc. im just in shock I view Joey as a boy and always will. I have no issue with transgenders but I'm feeling it difficult because I kind of feel like I'm in love with a girl, I really need some advice I have nobody else I can talk to about this because most people are homophobic and religious where I live ( that's why neither of us have ever come out ) UPDATE: I just got a phone call from Joey and she said she isn't transgender she said that she's always had a crush on me so has pretended to be boy.... I'm feeling all of this too hard to take in

#1 Draterz, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  2. White Knight

I think you should sit and talk this throughly face to face.

You should be sure Joey is telling true about not being a transgender. She might be afraid and hide it because of your reaction.

If she acted all along, well then that puts her into a very bad position. As you trusted her with your secret and stuff, it is up to you to decide how to progress your relationship.

3. Draterz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it turns out Joey really has been a girl who has pretended to be a boy she said that she was sorry she then added that I should turn straight for her :/ I feel so heartbroken. I feel so alone and betrayed :'(

4. White Knight

You are not alone but... sorry for saying that... Joey is a cruel bitch. I would knock the light out of a woman when she suggest I should turn straight for her.

She doesn't deserve even being friends.

Just move on. There are people who would deserve your time and love.

Really sorry you started life with the wrong foot however you are still too young. Don't let this experience shut you down. (*hug*)

5. ayko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What a cruel person. Walk away and never look back. You'll find someone that loves you and deserves you one day, but that particular individual is obviously not that person. What a terrible person.

6. Draterz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I still cant get over it all. It's such a shock, thankyou for the replies guys I feel so bad for Lily (Joey) that she went as far as she did to be with me.. I just find it so odd what she did. Lily said I could have sex with her to make up for me being gay (which will never happen) so I guess me being with her will never happen, I'm in so much shock. Thankyou guys for the help and advice (*hug*)(*hug*)

7. AKTodd

I'm sorry you're going through this (*hug*)

That said, and not to raise your stress level any higher, but I would really, really, make a point of staying away from Lily/Joey. The level of deception you describe (apparently carried out over a significant period of time) goes way beyond just being cruel and gets into serious mental health issues IMO. Add to that that from what you've said, she is continuing to try to manipulate the situation to get you to have sex with her (you should turn straight for her, you could have sex with her to make up for being gay, etc.).

Normal, healthy people do not engage in these kind of behaviors. And if she's been willing to do this kind of stuff already, it's not really clear what else she might be ready to do if/when she gets to the point of being angry with you for rejecting her or the like.

I really hope I'm overreacting here, but I'm also afraid that I'm not.

Be careful and take care,

Todd