1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dating

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ellieworm, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Ellieworm

Out Status:
    Some people
    I am sixteen and I am Bisexual.(hate labels but go to start somewhere):icon_bigg
    anyways, I go to a school where, yes there is a LGBT club, and there is one of those rainbow rooms in my area. my problem is is that my parents don't know about me being bi and i don't really want to tell them. any dating advice? is internet dating the way to go or what other options do i have? :help:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well one way might be to join the clubs and get to know some people. Often people have friends, which you might to get to know this way. Or will there be a way some of the people might know your parents ?

#2 jay777, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Shouldn't you come out to someone before you start dating at least? It's a really big step to be dating and being in closeted/secret relationships are unhealthy/emotionally damaging to both parties. I think you should just take it really slow, find some LGBT friends, and if something happens, it happens.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree and people know other people (!)