1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian events

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PiercedInAustin, Jan 5, 2015.

1. PiercedInAustin

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I need some advice. I came out recently and I am attending my third Lesbian dance party. I have no idea how to meet people at these because it's often hard to tell who is there with a girlfriend. When I see a lady I'm attracted to should I approach her and ask her to dance anyway? If I smile at someone and she smiles back is that my opening to approach? I have only dated men before and they did the approaching so I am really new at this.

Another thing that's concerning me is how to "turn down" someone I'm not interested in because you run into some of the same people when attending these and it's a little awkward.

i appreciate your feedback. (!)

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Be urself and ask them and be charming and polite and present urself nicely ,the vibe with flow naturally with the right person :slight_smile: good luck girl
    I hope my advice was helpful :slight_smile: oh and listen to the women too pay attention to their needs and wants and desires but don't neglect ur own wishes nd needs :slight_smile: