1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wore make up and I liked it...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rainbows~Exist, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Rainbows~Exist

... It made me feel fantastic!

Katy Perry parody aside, I'm probably being pedantic here but I'd be very grateful for some advice or whatever. Anyway, the other day my sister asked me if she could put eyeliner on me. I said "Okay whatever" and she did it and I left it on all evening. Before I went to bed I went to have a shower and upon entering the bathroom I immediately went to the mirror (which I always do) and noticed the eyeliner... and I thought it looked great! I was obsessing over it for a good ten minutes before I finally washed it off in the shower. I have since then secretly done my eyeliner in the bathroom and it's kinda hard to do on your own :/ My only problem is that I'm scared of what people would think if I wore it outside of the house (and mostly at school). I really enjoyed the look and I thought it suited me well but I'm in tight spot here, I don't know whether do use it or not; I like it but I am scared of it at the same time. If any of you have had a similar story please lend me some advice :help: Also, that brings me to the question: what are society's attitude towards men wearing eyeliner? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Fuck what others think about you! You do what makes you happy and feels good. Guyliner has really taken off over the past 5 years and a lot of male rock groups wear it. Whenever you feel down play this song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB1w2zXeY54

3. claudian

I love it when guys wear make up! Maybe start off wearing it when you're outside of the house alone just to figure out how you feel and then decide if you want to try it when you're with your friends or at school.

4. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There were a couple guys when I went to school that wore eyeliner...most were goth/emo/scene whatever you chose to call them! I thought it looked great...I mean if you like it I say go for it....I was actually kind of jealous that they could do their makeup better than I could

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys in eyeliner are hawt :thumbsup:

If people make fun of you, they are not worth your attention. Confidence attracts good people and repels toxic people.