1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RenRen2014, Jan 6, 2015.

1. RenRen2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been with the love of my life for 9 months she is amazing women and I love her like mad but I gotta question when I started hanging out with her when she was straight and I was married to my ex husband she told me she hated her bday and valintines day we'll now that we r together I wanna do something to change her mind so I found someone to watch are dogs my ex to take the kids her ex to take her kids and I told her what I did and I already made reservations and everything for hotel room and horse and carriage ride but she don't wanna do now what do I do? I'm just lost and don't know what to do any advice? ?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might tell her that its not for the occasion of this day but that its for the two of you... and that she would enjoy it, and you simply could have a nice time...

by the way valentine's day is for me simply a day to do something nice for someone... its just the thought of being nice and showing some kind of gratitude...

(*hug*)

#2 jay777, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2015