1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Struggling to be active

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CyanChachki, Jan 7, 2015.

1. CyanChachki

I've realized that I've been lacking a lot of interest in things that I used to be interested in. I know it's not because I haven't taken any medications, I haven't been doing that for nearly 6 years. Without my meds, I do have problems but I could always bring myself to go out and have fun, enjoy my sports, enjoy my work etc.. but now it's like I don't wanna do anything. I always have mid to low energy but even before, I could run on that alone. I know that I feel alone and that I don't have good friends and the whole relationship thing is a bummer seeing that Valentines day is coming up quite shortly but I feel like it might be something else.. I'm not sure what it is. Anyone have any ideas?

2. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Could just be in a slump.....sometimes the littlest things like not getting enough sleep and weather can mess with you...I hope you feel better :slight_smile:

3. lilrocket

Maybe once you get through the dreary winter days and any potential seasonal affective disorder, things will look brighter. Sometimes just having a few days where you do put in a lot of effort to do those things that you usually enjoy, and to try and not be lethargic, can help and build the momentum you need to get you out of a rut. Or, trying something new and exciting! A new hobby or something similar, which can help build more social relationships too