1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Know What To Believe?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Jan 7, 2015.

1. ZenMusic

I'm getting an account of what happened leading up to the police from Naomi and Charelle (my sisters) and I've gotten one from my parents. My Mum says that Naomi put words into her mouth, and that she said that Nigel hated her after Mum said "Naomi, Nigel's going to help you get a job" or something along those lines, I don't really understand that, but Naomi then said "So he hates me, then?" My mum asked, "Wheere did you get that idea from?" Which is how my Mum says she knew Charelle had disseminated this information to Naomi. And with that, she ran upstairs. I heard the words " You didn't have to say anything, did you?" And then "Shut the fuck up" from my Mum. My Dad thinks Charelle has been telling Naomi things, but regardless, I've been told it came from my Mother's mouth and it shouldn't have. As I said, Naomi did not tell Mum and Dad she was leaving, and was allegedly packing bags secretly for a week. My sister told me Mum said Nigeld said she should be doing things and getting herself a job as if it was a walk in the park. My Mum then has the audacity to call me "one-sided" when I asked for the truth with no tilts, extensions, or obfuscations. My dad then issued a thinly veiled threat to me, which was that I'd better not make the same mistake as my sister. My Mum said Naomi had a smug look on her face when the police came, which seemed to be a spiteful one. Please, no-one tell me to believe my sisters or believe my parents out of principle, I want the truth and I'm not going to get that if I'm only hearing what I want to hear. What do I do? Also, my parents are coming into school on Friday for a meeting with my counsellor and my support worker, and also my Head of House. He will not like what he has to hear, but I could care less, and he is not stupid enough to make a scene in school, so I'm safe. He has also said that Charelle proved she was not a sensible sister, and that she is not to take me anywhere.