1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Threesome?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sublimeprincess, Jan 11, 2015.

1. sublimeprincess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, this couple found me online and I met them today to talk about being their third party in the bedroom. I really want to try it out to get the experience with women. I haven't previously gone "all the way" with a girl, and this would be a good opportunity. I really only want to be with the girl, and the boyfriend said that it would be okay for that to happen. However, could there be anything bad that happens with this? I only find the girl attractive in this couple, and she's a first-timer with women, too. She said she'd probably want to do this more than once. Thoughts?

2. unloved

unloved Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello , I am new here so I may be out of line but I feel I have to tell you that three some's are not always a good idea. I have been told by a lot of people that 9 times out of 10 one person in the group always feels left out and gets there feelings hurt it may sound all fun and really cool but if it was me I would not do it ! If you are really wanting to do this I would do it with people you know and not a total stranger that you just met to me that is a major no no you really should get to know them in real life before you are alone with them .But this is just my opinion

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I'm sort of jelous! Okay not really because I myself have found a married couple who want me to join them.. the girl is super hot too :wink: I have no interest in the guy.. clearly :lol:

My thoughts on your situation? GO FOR IT! You liked them and they clearly liked you! Go get em girl :wink: Have fun and be safe!

4. could be fun or it could be a disaster but then again ive never had a threesome so i cant really say much. i would think carefully as you say youve never gone all the way with a girl, which is fine but would it be a little daunting being your first time while someone else is watching? what if he films you without you knowing? (then again im just sceptical lol) that would be my only concern i guess. i know i couldnt do it, but whatever you do be safe use condoms/dams. i would also tell someone where you are going and what time you esxpect to be back, just cuz of the online-ness thing as you are with 2 people as opposed to 1. but again im just that cautious annoying person so my advice is prob totally not relevant lol but just my 2c.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I think u should bc I think it's a good opportunity and remember u dont have to talk to her forever. U can just do this once and then start avoiding her.

6. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly... if you go through with it, it's something that would need a lot of discussion.
    I mean: essentially they approached you for a threesome. You, however, don't actually want a threesome. You're into it for a twosome, and the guy being around is something you're willing to suffer.

So, I think that this is something you should be up-front about. Even if the guy won't be directly touching you, what does he get to do? Watch, but clothed? Watch while naked? touch his girl but not you? Or do you expect him to wait in the room next door?

Also: if it's not a one-time thing: do you expect this to remain the arrangement? It might be that, when going for a threesome, he didn't feel like watching from a corner was his final goal. So they might be expecting you to get more involved with the both of them is this is going to be a continuing thing.

In short: make sure both you and them are getting what you want. don't allow yourself to be pressured into doing stuff you don't want. And vice-versa: don't try to use them just to get what you want. Because the unpleasantness that could come from that far outweighs the fun in one night of experimenting.

7. Incognito10

As long as you made the guy aware that you're doing it for the female-female interaction and he is OK with that, it should be OK. The only awkward thing to possibly come from this is the idea that both you and the other female have no other experience with the same sex. Will you be OK with your first experience being with a man watching? Having a threesome or having someone "watch" seems kind of advanced. I would think you would want your first time to be a one-on-one encounter. However, everyone has different comfort levels with sex, so I am sure you've thought it through.

#7 Incognito10, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

The one bad thing I see is the possibility that he may or may not respect your boundaries and make you feel fetishized; I know some guys will say they're okay with it but still try to get in between anyway. You just really need to make sure you know what you're going into and remember that It's okay to withdraw consent if it doesn't turn out as planned.

9. sublimeprincess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you all so much for the responses! I think I will go through with it because when we met I made sure to discuss all these questions you guys were thinking.

Yeah, that's exactly how it is, but weirdly enough the guy makes it a little comforting... Almost like he's my catalyst from the straight world to the gay world. Like i'm comfortable with guys, but girls make me feel more excitable. So him being there and not doing anything with him (because that's the arrangement we worked out - he and I do nothing with each other) is oddly comforting.

And from what it seems, the girl wants more than one night, but Idk if the guy wants her to do that. He kept saying that he thinks I'm going to turn her into a lesbian and that she said I was so attractive. He fears that'll I'll be better in bed and she'll leave him for me. I'm really in it because I can't wait for the experience with the girl, but I definitely don't want to break up a relationship. I really think that they were just saying that though to like give me indirect compliments to let me know how much they like me.

Thank you for that last paragraph, Filip. All I want is her, and they know that. I think they respect that, too.

:icon_bigg

10. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope you have fun. As someone who has experience with threesomes I would have to say threesomes sometimes seem to take on a life of their own. You may all go in genuinely agreeing that _____ isn't going to happen, then if in the heat of the moment you find yourself in the middle of doing _____ wondering how you got there. Just remember to keep your head and let the others know if there is something you are not comfortable with and all should be well.