1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me...somewhat?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Leogarden, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great year so far!

It all started in October when I first got hired to work at the store in the mall I applied for! So on and so forth one day I was scheduled to close the store,and I see the most beautiful male I've ever seen in my whole life! Like oh my goodness his blue eyes and brown hair were just to die for! He likes to keep himself very tidy and clean. I've even spotted him recently looking at himself in the mirror fixing his hair.ok! Let's go back to closing the store! So after we were done cleaning everything we all went into the elevator, and he was on his phone ,and I quickly glanced at him but looked away because I was just looking around to see who was all in the elevator. He then looked up and did the same and at the corner of my eye I saw him look at me. When we all went to the room to clock out we both caught eyes.

- I was fixing up some clothes one day and I could see him looking at me from the corner of my eye and he said hi to me before passing even though he could've just ignored me. We barely talk because we work in different departments.
    - he was walking from the break room and I was looking at the work schedule and he said hi to me again.
    -I asked him to ring me up and he dropped the change while looking at me.
    -he's kind of fidgety.
    - I smiled at him while saying bye and he smiled 2x harder and said bye.
    - he initiates conversation
    -I was at the register one day on the phone with a customer and he was with his friend and one of my coworkers talking and he was staring at me looking at the other two talk for like 10 seconds.

Cons:
    -I think he's just friendly
    -one time I was in the middle of him and my female coworker(she was new like me) and he said hi to her and I was just standing there like a ghost.
    ---he then later asked for my name and introduced himself
    -he posted a picture about f'ing a girl.

Sorry if this a bit unorganized and the middle school grammar. Forgive my gentle soul.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok im being honest i think he's just friendly he could however be bisexual or he could be gay but well buried deep in the closet. But honestly I think friendly of bisexual. There is still a chance though that he like/loves u. Idk maybe u should tell him how u feel.

3. thrnvlpidj

Ask him to join you for a drink after work on Friday.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ya and then before u leave give him a hug and kiss his cheek i think that would be sweet. Also then you'll find your answer if he likes u or not.

#4 Andrew99, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  5. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you so much for the advice! Both of you! It means a lot.You guys have given me the courage to talk to him more. Hugging and kissing him would be outside of my personality but I'll attempt to do things like ask him if he thinks some guy is attractive or not and see his reaction.

That same day where he dropped my change I asked him what college he went to and he told me. So I said I was going to go to that college once I graduate and he got pretty excited and said I should go because it's a really good college. (I'm in high school) thanks for the advice!!! :slight_smile:

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mmm hmm good luck sweetie :slight_smile: (*hug*)

7. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, I'm back! So just recently some more stuff just happened! I just want to get your opinion on this. So one day i needed his help and he came over, and after we were done he seemed like he wanted to hang out a bit and talk but i just told him i didn't need any help. Another day i was just walking and he came out of no where smiling at me and said "What's that mean face for?".He doesn't know i'm gay but it's not hard to suspect. I wish there was a way to discreetly tell him and some of my coworkers without just yelling it out. Anywho, him and his friend were making plans and i was by them fixing some stuff and then they just pause the conversation and he says hi to me and i turn around and say hi...his friend was giving me a strange look which made me feel like they know i probably like him and he's just messing with me.

8. Wildside

Wildside Guest

well, it sounds like a lot of what is going on is limited to the work place. work on developing a friendship with him. invite him out for coffee. if there is some fair, or cultural event, ask him if he would like to go with you. get to know him as a friend. and as you get to know each other, either it will lead to something else or it won't. good luck.

9. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know i'm kind of stumped. Because i feel like they've caught on and he's messing with me...but i'll take your advice! :grin:

10. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    SO CUTE!!! I hope to see this as a movie! :grin:

Kidding aside, I honestly think he's just being friendly. But maybe, just maybe, he's flirting a bit.

Please, keep me updated about this. :grin: