1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no body wants me i have no one

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by joshy the queen, Jan 15, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im rejected everywherei cant take it i mean other than those horny gay men who just want to do god knows with my perfiction body no one really want me as a person
    At school i get bullied and my only friend is not so much a friend more like a stranger i try to get closer to him and he seems to not like hanging out with me outside school
    At home my sister is the only one i can spend time with despite me being a girly boy snd giving her both brother and sister roles she rejects me so hard and she complain that she is lonely And cries
    I spent my own money on some makeup to spend the night giving each other makeovers but she rejected me saying would rather spend time with anyone but me
    Wtf should i do im dying of being lonely i feel like my only friend is my phone :bang:

2. Sh1f73r

Maybe there are other guys but in the closet, I act pretty straight but within, I like guys and girls. The sad truth is haters gonna hate maybe change schools.

3. lilrocket

Sorry to hear about your problems, Joshy! With your location I imagine it must be very hard to find accepting people in general..

I can't say much about making friends, other than just being the best person you can be and being confident in who you are always helps, and even if it doesn't, it will still help you love yourself.

And, highschool doesn't last forever.. and maybe your current situation is just temporary. Even if it lasts months or years, all things pass and there can definitely be something better for you out there, and there will be people who will accept you and love you for who you are

4. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would be your friend man :slight_smile:
    It sounds like your school is tough socially :/

5. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just keep being yourself dude and the friends will come..just remember that your the best...keep talking to the people on ec your bound to make friends..:eusa_danc (!)