1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My plans for tomorrow seem to be in order!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gaynerd64, Jan 17, 2015.

1. gaynerd64

I'm grinning like a maniac because tomorrow I finally get to put the plans I made weeks ago into action! Tomorrow my siblings and homophobic grandparents will be gone for church so I'll finally be able to discuss with my parents their policy on dating and further come out to people. I will remind my parents I'm not straight and tell them to take it seriously. I'll explain to them that I'm bisexual. It will all go great provided that I don't freak out or anger them beforehand. I meant to do this last week, but on the bright side I've had more time to prepare.

2. Statua

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You've got this, and you've got all of us behind you. I'll be sending good thoughts your way for sure. Tell us how it goes. =)

3. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Good luck man...hopefully this will help you out..at least the rest of your crew will be at church :thumbsup:

4. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Careful, you may not want to rush in immediately with this news. Give it some thought because words can't be taken back.