1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it wrong to flirt?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MrWheelz, Jan 17, 2015.

1. MrWheelz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Recently I have felt less afraid to say what I'm thinking to my crush who is also my straight best friend. This afternoon and on a few other occasions I have said some "flirty" things to him while chatting on Facebook. He of course never responds with a flirt. I guess what I'm asking is, should I keep doing it? Do you think he is annoyed by it? The last thing I want to do is drive him away. We have become closer since the day I told him that I liked him.

2. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Online is seriously not a good place to flirt. I mean at least try to talk to the guy and compliment him :slight_smile: Haha some guys are actually pretty cool with that. And nah flirting is fun as long as its not creepy.

3. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I try not to flirt with people I meet in real life. I always end up in trouble. At least when I do it online, I always let them know I'm just playing around but not looking for a relation. I do it to make people feel good.

4. ask him how he feels. i know a friend of mine came out to liking me adn she would always flirt with me online but i never responded back with a flirt thinking she would get the message if i didnt respond with flirting back. but alas, it didnt work till one day i flipped my lid and said could she pleasestop when i had told her time and time again i wasnt interested. shes still my friend but we arent as close

i think flirting is okay, if the other person is okay with it. some straight girls i know flirt with me but there isnt any feelings between us just jokey banter. and theres always the 'you know im joking right' every now and then. i think you should bring it up with him. if you think he is being annoyed by it then i would stop because he might jst be doing what i did hoping youll stop and one day might just flip out and might ruin your friendship.

come to think of it, when people flirt with me and they havent flat out said they like me and im not interested in them i just ignore it and reply with normal convo lol.