1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sadd, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Sadd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm going to be 43 soon. I've known I was gay since I was 4 years old and have never had a boyfriend. I was bullied and beaten in school. I was called fag so many times by the same kids and teachers I can still hear their voices like playing back a mixed tape from high school. I moved 3000 miles from home when I was 20 and remember reading through the gay personals crying. I couldn't free myself. I married a woman at 27 and have been divorced now for five years. Im finally in a place where I am now strong enough to face who I am and can find nothing but rejection. I look at the boys who remind me of the crushes I had when I was in school. Looks that got me punched and thrown to the ground. I look back through time and I feel such sadness. I put pictures and descriptions up on the gay dating sites, and almost no one notices me except men my fathers age. I am a high level executive in a major corporation. I am only 5'8. I graduated at the top of my class from an Ivy League school where I attended on a full academic scholarship. I'm bald. I've trained and mentored hundreds of people into successful careers. I'm lonely. I love the outdoors. I love to surf. I love to travel. I love to spend weekends on my boat in beautiful places. I want to end my life.

2. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Please don't end your life....you made a good choice coming on here..you seem like a great guy that had hard shit happen to you..it seems you have a great job and everything but I can understand you still feel empty..if you truly want to be with someone it will happen..Rome wasn't built in a day man you got this..we care about ya on here (*hug*)