1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I asked him if he is interested in me and now he is not talking to me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Happy Guy, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Happy Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

This is a friend that i have talked about in my last thread. We are very close. so close that people think we are dating. both of us are closeted and we do a lot of flirting, wrestling, cuddling and we both have felt each other's boner as well.
    he is a very good looking, straight acting playboy. he changes his girlfriend every 2 weeks and is very popular among girls. but whenever he has to go outside for dinner or movies, he always asks me and this has been going on for past 1 year.

the problem started when i developed feelings for him, knowing that he doesn't want any emotional connect with a guy and almost he would prefer sexual relationship.

he keeps calling me gay, and says why you shy in coming out , you are so obviously gay, even though i never told him that I am gay.

3 days back, i was upset with him and he was trying to convince me by cuddling, and hugging and i don't know, why my tongue slipped and i asked him if he is interest in me. his reaction was beyond my expectation. he started shouting at me... he told, " dude, I am just your friend, i don't want your friendship if you think this way"...then he started saying don't touch me ever..."we will talk and do stuff but only with a distance...we would not touch each other"

and from then on he stopped talking to me

Its been three days and i am heartbroken, shocked and depressed. Why he acted this way...what should i do now. i want our old friendship to be back. i said sorry to him many times and tried to explain that i didn't mean to say those things and that he need not be insecure. please help

---------- Post added 18th Jan 2015 at 05:57 PM ----------

someone give me some advice. I miss him terribly. should i wait or let it go?

2. mapleluv

If I were you, I wouldn't do anything or attempt to contact him. He sounds like he needs some time to cool down & process things, & you can't force friendship on someone (that would only make you seem weird & desperate). If he doesn't want to hang out with you anymore, forget about him, he wasn't that great of a guy to begin with if he would get so upset over something so insignificant.