1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay male or transgender ?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jogos, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Jogos

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Id just like to ask have any male gay men felt like this??

-Around the age of 6\7 until i was 14\15 i used to in my head picture myself as a girl, same face but with long wavy black hair, wearing womens clothes and yes i wished time and time again i had been born a girl, however i always knew i was a boy for example, id dress up as a girl but i knew i was a boy (dress up as a girl not in the street or at home, no just time to time maybe once a year, and i was super feminine. i didnt like pink and girly girly glam, but i liked sophisticated female role models) but then by the age of 16 i guess u can say "accepted myself?" i started slowly slowly seeing myself in my mind as who i am, still feminie but dressed as a boy, and more masculine now. I guess you could say like a gay male now... im 19 and i love my body physically and when i look in the mirror i say "shit my hair have to fix it, and make myself look presentable and good looking" but no longer wish to be a girl, i love my body and i picture myself as a guy with a guy... but when i remember the thoughts i had before, i dont get scared or hate them, but think... why did i used to think like that... so weird now that i reflect on these thoughts

so what am i? did any of u feel the same?

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A cross dresser maybe?

3. iBlaze

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think a lot of gay men have felt that, especially the more effeminate ones. The unfortunate fact is that we don't have enough scientific knowledge yet to fully understand how the brain works when it comes to sexual orientation and gender identity. I'm only 25 and I look forward to a future where we have more answers for these questions. The brain just isn't understood quite well enough yet.