1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappointed In My BFF

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by IWICCO, Jan 18, 2015.

1. IWICCO

I posted about six weeks ago that I came out to my BFF(?) that I am bisexual. Since that time, we have not had one conversation about my revelation and have only seen one another once. I will say we live about 35 minutes away from one another and when we saw one another we were with a couple of other mutual friends that have no idea about my orientation. I just have to say that I am very frustrated with his lack of communication. He is a very busy person who manages a food truck and is starting a restaurant, but I am busy as well with a sick wife, going to school full time and a full time job. But I feel like I make time for our friendship and he does not. I have told him how I feel but he still is nonchalant. Am I being a baby that needs to chill out? I am very disappointed in his attitude and am really feeling like our friendship is not genuine at this point.

I know I am the type of friend that is there at anytime but he is not. I don't feel my coming out to him as any impact on how he is because he has always been this way, but I had hoped that me revealing myself so much would warrant him wanting to make sure I am OK. I cried and revealed to him that night that I have had suicidal thoughts, but it has not warranted not ONE follow up call.

Please tell me if I am being a drama king!