1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange crush argued with me after I "liked" him on a dating website

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by spark293, Jan 18, 2015.

1. spark293

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He commented my "about me" which I wrote like this:

" I am guy who I would describe has "live, let-live" attitude. I pretty open minded and accepting of people not like me, their lifestyle choices as long as they don't hurt anyone directly, not judgmental towards or looking down on others who don't share my believes, as long as they don't force believes on me. "

He wrote:

"Dude why would you like guy's profiles. Talk about not being judgmental..you are doing the exact opposite of that. Being accepting of others by doing that? Yeah not what you are doing."

I don't get this dude. I think he is a troll and he was just screwing with me. :slight_smile:

2. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I suppose the act of liking some profiles implies you don't like others as much, and there's a judgment element in "liking" anything. I'm however not sure how else you're supposed to use a dating site :confused: (never "like" any profiles and just private-message people you're interested in?)