1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Intense Sexual Feeling Ever

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Justinian20

A couple of nights ago, I was talking to this cute guy and when he was talking to someone else I felt a really intense feeling to kiss him. I had to control myself but it was so strong. This was the first time I've felt this super strong feeling. It felt good but damn it, the guy is most likely straight.

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

enjoy the feeling! the buzz of excitement is the juice that makes life worth living. and, nothing says that you can't hit on him. if he's "most likely straight," that suggests that there is a bit of possibility that he is gay or bi. sweet temptations!

3. Justinian20

Also I met him in a church, my mum and dad force me to go to. So that also went through me when I felt like I wanted to kiss him.

4. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh my god!! Love that feeling. This very cute kid was talking to me once. He was shorter than me and we were facing each other in the school hall way. Literally, the whole time my mind flashed with the urge to kiss him like in the tvs. Mind you I did paid attention to what he said, but I must have looked so awkward 'cuz I staring as his lips intently and we were pretty close physically(cramped halls). It could have easily been a make-out scene except there were crowds of people :bang: This kid we still talk, but he's got a girlfriend...

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

Being in church don't mean he ain't gay. After all, you were there, right? Chat him up some more, and tune up your gaydar. A friend of mine from high school recently told me how much he wanted me back then, but he was afraid I would mock him. He just found out that I'm gay too. What a missed opportunity! Good luck!

6. Notlad

I understand this feeling. The urge to act on it is so intense. Self control is tough to come by in those situations