1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Explain This To My Sister?/Other Things

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Jan 20, 2015.

1. ZenMusic

My Dad has said I'm aloud to talk to Charelle if she does not ask about how my parentsare or anything like that. My Mum said that apparently, Charelle had racked up £106 on my Mum's phone bill out of "spite", she reckons. She seems of the opinion that my sister uses her son (who is 2 tomorrow, and I REALLY want to be there) as a weapon. How can I talk to Charelle about this?

Support Workers finally talked to my Dad and he just knows what they are doing for me. One of my support workers to where she works and we just got to know each other. We came home and my Mum seems of the opinion I'm "one-sided" (only when I don't immediately latch onto what she's saying) because she tells me things Charelle has done over the past 8 years and then gets angry at me for "depicting Charelle as an angel." I'm aloud to speak to my brother again now according to my Dad "because of me and my Mum." (Whatever that means.)