1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All these Amazing Sensations are Coming out.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Justinian20

All of my life I have never felt sensations like these in public. I never felt urges to kiss people or lay my head on a guys shoulder and feel his arms wrap around my body. In the cinema I was watching a movie with a male friend, and halfway through when I was sad because of the death in the movie, I felt like putting my head on my mates shoulder and I imagined him wrapping his arms around me. At the end I also imagined him kissing me. It feels amazing to have these feelings happen, they are very strong feelings.

2. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

It's wonderful. :slight_smile: I know these kind of feelings, when your so full of love and you feel so overwhelmed by these emotions.

3. Pine

Pine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh yeah, I know these feelings. I get them in my belly, my hair stands on end, my body gets hot and you know the inevitable happens. I think I will probably go crazy before I can find someone

4. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel the same way :/ last time I was with one of my friends I got a little uncomfortable because we were hanging out on his bed playing cards and I just really, really, wanted to kiss him. But I can't. Because he's straight.

5. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can relate to the overwhelming wonderful feelings that you get. Finally being comfortable with myself, and finally meeting my type of girl, I imagine wrapping my arms around her and giving her a light kiss. It is just a matter of letting her know how I feel.

6. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    omg, i can relate. just like two days ago i was playing xbox with a friend of mine (who is completely straight btw) and tbh he's hot lol. but i just had such as feeling to just roll over kiss him. obviously i did not, but it was pulling at my string so hard haha.

by far this is not the only time i have felt like that!