1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird situation?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lyjo, Jan 23, 2015.

1. lyjo

Hello wonderful people! A little bit of help here could be useful :slight_smile:
    So it's kind of a stupid situation. I have a crush on a girl that I don't know very well. I know thay she's dated girls already, but today she was talking about a guy she says is amazing and stuff... Then there's a girl from my grade that is a friend I guess. She's a bit of a tomboy and always jokes about being a lesbian and me being completely gay (I haven't actually told her) and she wants us to do a sleepover. And finally, there's a guy I met online (a friend and I stupidly decided to download ******, but I've deleted it), and we've been talking everyday and he's adorable, but really flirty. He's really great, but I'm afraid he might ask me out sometime soon.
    I really don't know what to do. I know that my crush and I will never work out, but I think I'll give it a shot. I hope that the other girl isn't gay and I hope the dude won't ask me out or keep on being flirty... Does this sound stupid? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Also, I finally was sure of my sexuality, and now all this is getting me confused again. I've never actually experimented or dated anyone, so even though I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian, there's still that what if.
    I don't really know what I'm trying to ask, but any advice -really any- would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks guys, hope you all have a great week-end :grin:

2. Dakeli27

Well, I'm certainly no expert at making decisions, but here's my advice. If you're not sure about you crush's orientation, and she has a boyfriend, then move on for now. I'm not saying you should give her up, and there's always the chance you could get together later, but don't let the possibility of a future relationship keep you from enjoying one now. It seems to me that the other girl and the boy are coming on too strong and you're still figuring things out, so feel free to tell them that you're still uncertain about things and you'd appreciate it if they could slow down for a bit until you're more comfortable.

3. lyjo

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: