1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Sad, Overwhelmed & Hopeless

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by KayJay, Jan 24, 2015.

1. KayJay

So for the last few days I've had a friend stay over and I think that's helped me keep bad thoughts away. She left this morning a little after my boyfriend came over. After he left I've just been down in the dumps. I watched some Netflix and finished the show I've been watching lately which ended up making me cry.

So now I'm just laying here and I'm feeling pretty crappy. Like all of my choices and plans are mistakes. I kind of want to drink but I know it won't really fix anything, plus I'm sick so I don't need to wake up with a hangover and feeling sick.

What are things you guys do to relax, calm down and/or just kind of get out of your head? I think I really need that right now.

#1 KayJay, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey sweetie! :frowning2:

Music tends to make me feel better, and sometimes a project. I like to do art, or writing, or even programming. Also, if you're into it, a workout keeps my worst (homicidal) thoughts at bay.

(*hug*)

Adrienne

3. KayJay

Music is a really good idea, thank you.

4. Pine

Pine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You might want to see a doctor to get some blood tests just to check out if it's any imbalances. Make yourself eat healthy, you'll feel proud of yourself and your body will feel better. When I get depressed, I force myself to go outside for at least 15 minutes. Hugs, music, creativity and extra sleep. I sound like my mom.