1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi girl wants to know how to date a bi guy...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Seagypsy

Hi, I know this should be easy if we are both bi, but I really like this guy and want to know how to get together with him!

We met around a year ago when I started my new job but I was really into a girl who worked there and didn't want to upset her, so I pushed away my feelings for him. But they were definitely still there, and I could tell he liked me too. We would have such a good laugh together. Then he started dating a new girl, but this has recently come to an end. She has left the job and he has dumped her.

He is now going through a bit of a rebound thing with some of his bi guy friends, but we had an amazing moment at the Christmas party where he took both my hands, interlocked fingers with me, and squeezed my hands... He then kissed me on the cheek but if his ex girlfriend hadn't been right behind him, we would've snogged for sure!! It felt so perfect, so right, he really made me face up to my true feelings for him. So now I know I have strong feelings for him, but he has backed off a bit. We will still have nice little chats sometimes, but there is more awkwardness since that night :icon_sad:

He knows I am bi too, so how do I show him that I don't mind him seeing guys whilst he gets over his ex, but really want to know how to get him to ask me out... any ideas??? :eusa_doh:

#1 Seagypsy, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  2. kai397

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    dont wait if you really like him then ask him out