1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Define 'crushing'

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by C P, Jan 26, 2015.

1. C P

C P

Hey, I just wanted to hear some opinions on what you define it as is all. Hell, feel free to throw in what has happened to you while experiencing one.

I'm asking this because, as stupid as it may sound, I'm a little confused as to if I've been experiencing one to a degree(are there like different levels to it or something?). I haven't had one before that I recall, so that's probably where the uncertainty comes from.

If you want to ask anything, go ahead, because I could probably open up a bit more about it that way since I'm not too sure how to go about explaining it right this second...

Wow this sounds kinda embarrassing, ha...

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're casually thinking about another person in a romantic or sexual way, I wouldn't consider that crushing.

If you're thinking about another person in a romantic or sexual way a lot - for instance, every time you think about them, or run into them, you have romantic or sexual thoughts - I'd say you're crushing.

If you have trouble thinking about anything BUT another person in a romantic or sexual way, then you're crushing hardcore. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. jami13llp1993

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For me I have a huge crush on a girl I work with and everything I do I'm always thinking I wonder how she would feel or think or react if I did it I'm always trying to make her happy and make her smile I try to get her to touch me in a friendly non creepy kind of way and I think about her all the time so if you feel any of that then you have a crush :slight_smile:

4. gogreen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    22 and you've never had a crush? I think they're kind of fun. So what's the story? Tell us more....

I think of crushes as non reciprocated, generally, or at least not known reciprocation. I'm working hard at turning my hard core crush into a real relationship. :slight_smile:

5. Jellal

When I hear crushing, the first thing I think about is crushing depression. Probably not a good sign.