1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody help me! (Rant)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gaynerd64, Jan 26, 2015.

1. gaynerd64

I just had a break down without any warning. I don't know why, but ranting about it makes me feel better. I am beyond upset with a ton of people who do nothing but insult me and have nothing but criticisms for everything I do. I wish they would disappear from my life. I hate Texas and the trashy culture that goes along with it. I can't drive even half a mile without seeing a church in my area. And the church... I am so done with it. My church was nothing more then a group of confused people who sat around complaining about how evil the world was. I want to be out so BADLY but I know my grandparents and their friends would do awful things to me. It isn't fair! And I would love to have a boyfriend, but I can't really do that if I can't be out! It makes me furious! I don't know what to do!

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know exactly what you're talking about! When I still went to public high school people always had to know what you were doing always in your face and if you're not being normal you're weird. Also I know with churches I see them everywhere too! I don't have Togo to church but idk there's quite alot of conservatives! But ya i hate AZ just like how you hate TX. I wanna live in a city where I can be happy just be myself and no one cares. Also gay marriage is legal here but alot of people look at gay couples strangely. I'd also like to live somewhere where there is less welfare. Also not live in a dessert.

3. David21201

Come to CA you guys! ....just not where i live.
    I get it you guys. The only difference is that i go to church for my gay friends there. I'm not out to the church and I dont plan to be...

4. MisterTinkles

No offense, but California is the most horrible place I have ever been!

And to you Gaynerd.......well, it's just not Texas, it's the whole world. This is how the world is now. It used to not be like that, but its all changed for the worst.

I have lived in a few places in the US and I have been to several places in the US.
    And I can say, no matter where it is you live, it's the same.

Unless you want to live a reclusive life in a small town or out in the boonies, it's always going to be the same......or worse.

The only people who DONT have a hard time with all this crap are people who can afford to take themselves away from it, or those who live their lives with their heads up their asses....refusing to see the reality thats right in front of their faces.

As far as religion goes.......its nothing more than another corrupt, greedy, money making, world dominating, human trafficking organization that needs to be obliterated from this planet.